Panchshila Co-operative House Building Society Ltd was formed in the year 1968 by Late Shri R P Barman along with his four friends. They named the Society “PANCHSHILA” which means five rocks, signifying their friendship.
The colony called the Panchshila Park is astride the Outer Ring Road (ORR), located between the prestigious Delhi IIT in the West and the commercial hub of Nehru Place in the East. To the North it has the massive reserved forest with its jogging and walking tracks, and in the South is the busy shopping centre of Malviya Nagar. The colony is housed in 442 Bighas of land, and has over 464 residential plots varying in sizes from 300 to 1200 sq yds. Further, the Colony is divided into S Block, (South of the ORR, comprising 244 plots), N Block (North of the ORR, comprising 162 plots) and E Block (North of the ORR, comprising 58 plots).
Panchshila Club, Montessori School (Raindrops) and Primary School (Rainbows) which are units of Panchshila Co-operative House Building Society Ltd were a part of the vision of the founders, who wished for a happy community living with excellent schools and amenities within the Society for the members.
Panchshila Park has been classified as an ‘A’ Category Colony by the MCD. It is now conveniently serviced by the HauzKhas and Panchshila Park Delhi Metro stations.
All Facilities of Panchshila Club are reserved for the usage of its Members, their families and authorized Guests as well as Members of Affiliated Clubs.
Distraction Free Spaces
Super Fast Internet
24/7 Building Access
News & Update
We will be back with latest News and Updates